Keep her safe [large print] / Sophie Hannah.
- 1 of 1 copy available at South Central Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Altona Library||LP F Han (Text)||35864002285664||Large Print||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062688057 (softcover : large print) :
- Physical Description: 509 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| A British woman's relaxing holiday at a sunny Arizona resort transforms into a dark, obsessive quest to find the truth when she becomes convinced that a guest in a neighbouring room is the same young woman who disappeared in a sensational news-making case years earlier.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Fiction
Large type books.