A death in Live Oak / James Grippando.
- 2 of 2 copies available at South Central Regional Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Altona Library||F Gri (Text)||35864002332524||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
|Morden Library||F Gri v.14 (Text)||35864002396669||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062657800 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 006265781X (mass market paperback)
- Physical Description: 371 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018
- Copyright: ©2018.
"When the body of Jamal Cousin, president of the pre-eminent black fraternity at the Florida's flagship university, is discovered hogtied in the Stygian water swamps of the Suwanee River Valley, the death sets off a firestorm that threatens to rage out of control when a fellow student, Mark Towson, the president of a prominent white fraternity, is accused of the crime."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swyteck, Jack (Fictitious character) > Fiction.