Princess / James Patterson and Rees Jones.
- 0 of 1 copy available at South Central Regional Library.
3 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Altona Library||F Pat (Text)||35864002378659||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||11/01/2018|
- ISBN: 9781538714430 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 350 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
When Jack Morgan, the head of the world's foremost investigation agency receives at invitation to meet Princess Caroline, third in line to the British throne, he boards his Gulfstream jet and flies straight to London. Sophie Edwards, a close friend of the Princess, has gone missing. She needs to be found before the media become aware of it. Morgan knows there is more to this case than he is being told. But what is the Princess hiding?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > Fiction.
Private security services > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.