The feral detective : a novel / Jonathan Lethem.
- 1 of 1 copy available at South Central Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Manitou Library||LP F Let (Text)||35864002403515||Large Print||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062860965 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 389 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"Convincing an enigmatic loner to help her search for a friend's missing daughter, Phoebe traverses the outskirts of California's stunning Inland Empire, where she discovers her companion's complicated relationship with warring tribes of outcasts."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Large type books.