Tomb of Ancients / Madeleine Roux.
- 0 of 1 copy available at South Central Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Altona Library||ON ORDER755609 (Text)||ASCRL755609||Young Adult||Volume hold||Cataloging||-|
- ISBN: 9780062498731
- ISBN: 0062498738
- Physical Description: 375 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019.
Although Louisa and her friends moved to London to escape Coldthistle House, Louisa knows she must return to find the gateway between worlds and to fight her father's evil influence.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boardinghouses > Juvenile fiction.
Dead > Juvenile fiction.
Gods > Juvenile fiction.
Religious fanaticism > Juvenile fiction.
Great Britain > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A House of Furies novel ; 
- Roux, Madeleine, 1985- House of Furies novel ; 3.=970 \\ 21.99 YA_MAOW Young Adult MAOW 1