- 1 of 1 copy available at South Central Regional Library. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Altona Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Altona Library||PB F War (Text)||35864002616629||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781982132095
- Physical Description: xvii, 469 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First Pocket Books paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019
A romance novel.
"As a trainee in the Black Dagger Brotherhood's program, Boone has triumphed as a soldier and now fights side by side with the Brothers. Following his sire's unexpected death, he is taken off rotation against his protests- and finds himself working with Butch O'Neal, former homicide cop, to catch a serial killer: Someone is targeting females of the species at a live-action role-play club. When the Brotherhood is called in to help, Boone insiste on being a part of the effort- and the last thing he expects is to meet an enticing, mysterious female". Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Fiction.