Don't look for me / Wendy Walker.
- 0 of 2 copies available at South Central Regional Library. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Altona Library.
7 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Altona Library||F Wal (Text)||35864002627832||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2021-02-05|
- ISBN: 9781250198709
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020.
"One night, Molly Clarke walked away from her life. She doesn't want to be found. Or at least, that's the story. The car abandoned miles from home. The note found at a nearby hotel. The shattered family that couldn't be put back together. They called it a 'walk away.' It happens all the time. Women disappear, desperate to leave their lives behind and start over. But is that what really happened to Molly Clarke?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Runaway women > Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Massachusetts > Fiction.