The Soviet sisters : a novel of the Cold War / Anika Scott.
Several years after fighting on the Eastern front, sisters Vera and Marya find themselves deep in the mire of conflicts shaping a new world order in 1947 Berlin. Nine years later, Marya is a prisoner in a Siberian work camp when Vera, a doyenne of the KGB, has cause to reopen her case file. As Vera retraces the steps that brought them both to that pivotal moment in 1947, she unravels unexpected truths and discoveries that call into question the very history the Soviets were working hard to cover up.
- ISBN: 9780063242142 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 468 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Betrayal > Fiction.
Cold War > Fiction.
Large type books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at South Central Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.