Little Paula / V.C. Andrews.
"Little Paula is the sequel to Eden's Children. Trevor and Faith's mother, Paula Eden, has died and their father, Big John, has had a serious trucking accident and is paralyzed. Faith's child, Little Paula, has been given to a wealthy couple unable to have children of their own. Trevor is obsessed with getting the child back"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982156404 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 294 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Sequel to: Eden's Children.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Adoption > Corrupt practices > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Dysfunctional families > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at South Central Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.