Radigan : a novel / Louis L'Amour.
When beautiful Angelina Foley presents Tom Radigan with a Spanish grant and claims ownership of his land, he realizes he's up against a cunning and deadly opportunist. Foley wants him off Vache Creek immediately, and with three thousand head of cattle, an outfit of hardcase gunfighters, and winter coming on, she is unwilling to take no for an answer. But Radigan has worked four hard years building up his ranch. Fighting for it--and, if he has to, killing for it--is something he is more than willing to do. If Angelina Foley and her men think he is the kind of man to give up without a fight, they are dead wrong.
- ISBN: 9780553280821 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0553280821 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 196 pages : map, illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 2019 Bantam Books mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©1958.
"Originally published in paperback in the United States by Bantam Books in 1958"--T.p. verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Avarice > Fiction.
Ranchers > Fiction.
New Mexico > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at South Central Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Winkler Library||PB F Lam (Text)||35864002864997||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|