The enigma of garlic / Alexander McCall Smith ; illustrations by Iain McIntosh.
It's the most anticipated event of the decade--Big Lou and Fat Bob's wedding--and everyone is invited. But the relative peace and tranquillity of 44 Scotland Street is about to be disrupted. Domineering Irene is set to return for a two-month stay. Bruce Anderson's metamorphosis and newfound outlook on life is put to the test as he prepares to leave his creature comforts for the monastic simplicity of Pluscarden Abbey.
- ISBN: 9781039008151 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 247 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: Vintage Canada edition.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Vintage Canada, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Apartment houses > Scotland > Edinburgh > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Neighbors > Fiction.
New Town (Edinburgh, Scotland) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at South Central Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Altona Library||F McCa v.16 (Text)||35864002877015||Audio||Volume hold||Available||-|
|Morden Library||F McCa v.16 (Text)||35864002877247||Audio||Volume hold||Checked out||2023-06-23|